Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Me in the future

Since I was young I dreamed that I would be a good engineer someday. One reason why I want to be a engineer is because my father is one of the electrical engineers in Qatar. I also like to grow up and have a job, have my own home, have a family and i want to give them a good life. Now I can only achieve those dreams if I should strive to study and work hard because if I do not It's harder for me to catch up with my sermons and the worse it is then I might never reach my dreams. I'm grateful to my parents who support me because without them i was nothing and I'm doing this because i want to make my parents proud of me and all their sacrifice will be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KANNAWIDAN FESTIVAL

Every year Vigan City celebrate the Kannawidan Festival where they had a lot of food stalls and trade fair was held. There are also competit...