Monday, July 9, 2018

My letter to the President


Image result for president duterte
July 9,2018

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
Malacanang Palace Compound
J.P Laurel Street, San Miguel
Philippines

Dear Mr. President

A good day to you.
I am a student of Ilocos Sur National High School. I am very thankful because you become our president.

I would like to commend to ”War on drugs” this is a great act. Because it makes many drug lords and pushers to surrender, many people feel the success of this act. But the negative effect of this act. “War on drugs” some innocent people have been killed and some human rights have been violated.

I would like to give my feedback about the act. It scared away drug lords and pushers but make it even better because we Filipinos are scared about violating the human rights.

I hope that Mr. president will read this letter


Respectfully yours,
Aiman Aberin
10-MARKOV

Reference:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgUACGMEoVdLiS2mFNuw0dqU8zj0jNkUtp3_MBeZYJcUMcGk11Wg


2 comments:

KANNAWIDAN FESTIVAL

Every year Vigan City celebrate the Kannawidan Festival where they had a lot of food stalls and trade fair was held. There are also competit...